Monday, November 26, 2007

Progress up to Nov 26 2007

I will post new progress pictures next week. I will be going to the beach over the weekend, I guess that will be a good moment to shoot some.

I have kept my diet, and continued with the Six-Pack Abs Challenge. I have added and arms workout -- which is working just fine --.

I am currently doing week 14 of Arnels workouts.... It is real hard. I am doing my pullups with 10 lbs, pushups with 35 lbs and squats with 35 lbs in the backpack and holding a disk of 25 additional lbs.

I am enjoying every second of it.

4 comments:

Sickofthegut said...

Great job man, you are rockin this program!!

I am still going hard too, and am trying to eat more protein, which seems the hardest part. I will post new pics next week too.

Keep it up!!

Filipino Jim said...

Hi mauricio. Thanks for the support. I've decided to just go with P90X. It's a 90 day program that's guaranteed to give great results if the instructions are properly followed. This my 3rd week on my meal plan w/out the workout. Today was actually my first day of P90X. I will keep everyone informed of my progress. I was looking through your journal and you've made great progress. Congratulations and thanks for the inspiration.

Jay

Filipino Jim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Filipino Jim said...

I apologize. Here's the link of the program that I'm currently using.
P90X website.